Recruitment Information Forms (RIFs) must be completed for any potential new member you wish to recommend for membership into Pi Beta Phi. Dallas Pi Phi Alumnae Club happily helps members in completing and processing RIFS and has created easy instructions and an all-in-one RIF Packet to simplify the process. We ask that you please try to know each potential new member personally.
The ACRIC Committee will happily process RIF packets that are submitted to the High School Chairman by May 1. After June 1, please mail the RIF packet directly to the Vice President of Membership (VPM) for the appropriate chapter. VPM names and addresses are available at www.pibetaphi.org. If you have questions, please contact Charlyn Holmes or Pam Porter
Completing a RIF is simple! Just follow these easy directions and a Dallas Pi Phi Recruitment Information Committee Member will return the completed packets to the vice president of membership of the appropriate chapter for you!
Download Instructions & Forms
- Fill out forms and attach supporting documents
- Make three copies of each RIF Packet
- Submit to the respective High School Chairman. See list provided below.
Documents needed to complete a RIF:
- RIF Packet - This packet has the RIF and Core Value form, along with instructions from nationals with regard to filling out these two forms.
- RIF Supplement Form – This form has additional information with regard to the PNM.
- Dallas Alumnae Club RIF Instructions – This document has specific instructions from our club with regard to completing the RIF packets.
Information needed to complete a RIF:
- Résumé listing school and community activities
- For a college freshman - 1 current high school transcript including SAT and ACT scores
- For an upperclassman - 1 high school transcript and 1 current college transcript
- 3 color photos - 3x5 or 4x6 (at least 1 close-up and 1 full length) Snapshots are acceptable.
- Letters from 3 sponsors (if you are writing the RIF, you are the #1 sponsor)
Recruitment Committee Contact Information
- Recruitment Information Committee - High School Chairman Contacts (.pdf)